Saturday, August 8, 2009

Krista Brimhall

June 16 at 1:10am
Report Message
Sharon--here is my message. Thanks for doing this, you ROCK!

Hi Mr. Javens
I just wanted to let you know how much I respect you as a teacher and as a person. I know I didn't show it well back in the day but believe me when I say it was there, otherwise, I would have given up in the first year. You had a way of making me want to do better. I didn't want to disappoint you (even though I often did). Most of my fondest memories of school had something to do with band, psychology, or English.
And as far as Band directors go, there has been no one better or even as good. Just an example--My niece was in her 4th year of playing the clarinet and I had to show her how to play a b natural. My first thought was "Boy, do we need Mr. Javens back!". I know that wouldn't have happened with you.
I hope that you are happy and healthy and living the content life of a retired old fart! Just a little taste of the me you remember=).
If you have a minute, I would love to hear from you.
Take care,
Krista (Bell) Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment